Stephanie Jalowiec (owner) has been a public school teacher for 23 years. Her most recent position is a Literacy Consultant at Frenchtown Elementary School in Trumbull, Connecticut. Stephanie is devoted to helping educators build a diverse classroom library that will help readers experience book joy. She believes independent reading is the key to a successful and happy school experience with literature and writing. Please contact Stephanie at email@example.com to set up a consultation and pricing.
- Professional development on how to incorporate more independent reading into the secondary classrooms.
- Building a classroom library around themes and writing workshop units.
- Group study of mentor texts for all grade levels.
- Sketchnoting for the Classroom
- Classroom, school, and district bulk book orders
- Have a group of teachers who want to learn together outside the classroom? Want an individualized professional book study? Topic study? Customized professional growth is available.